Since 2010 we have developed, funded and implemented several major programmes for children, including the ones listed below.
Programmes and services for disabled children (at small-group family type homes or living with their families)
- Playgroup for Children with Disabilities, Varna
- Family Support Group for Parents of Children with Disabilities, Varna
- Rehabilitation of Disabled Children and Staff-Training at the Small Group Home (CNST) "Vladislavovo," Varna
This programme provided rehabilitation sessions conducted by a team of highly-qualified professionals five times a week; these sessions also served as practical training to staff.
Programmes and services for institutionalized children
- Social Events, Entertainment, and Trips for Institutionalised Children
We sponsor and arrange Christmas and birthday parties, national holiday celebrations, special events, including a visit to the circus, day-trips to parks, farmer's market, ice-skating rink and public swimming pool, etc.
- Baba Programme at the Small Group Home (CNST) "Drugarche," Varna
Our Babas and teaching assistants helped children (ages 7 to 10) with the mainstream school curriculum. Retired professional teachers assist the children with the mainstream curriculum, including reading, writing and mathematics three to five times a week.
- Baba Program at the Institute for Children Deprived of Parental Care (DDLRG) "Drugarche," Varna
This Baba programme included children (ages 3 to 7) who spent time with retired professional teachers on individual basis five times a week. Our Babas prepared the children from the institute for the world outside the institutional walls.
YouHelp.BG is a UK Registered Company Limited by Guarantee eligible for charitable status No: 07077927